Dedicated To Defending Your Rights
  1. Home
  2.  » BlogPage 3

Hensley Law Blog

3 top criminal defense strategies

NPR reported that 98% of criminal cases in the United States end in a plea bargain. For the remaining 2%, coming up with a strong criminal defense strategy is key. When facing criminal charges, it is essential to understand that your defense is crucial in determining...

What does it mean to plead no contest?

If you are facing criminal charges, the prosecution will typically offer you three options. You could plead guilty, not guilty or no contest. Pleading guilty is admitting you did the crime. Pleading not guilty is either claiming you did not commit the crime, or you...

A guide to drunk driving penalties in Missouri

Driving under the influence is a serious offense that can have severe consequences in Missouri. The state has strict laws and penalties in place to deter individuals from driving while intoxicated. If you face a DUI conviction, you must understand these penalties to...